Held weekly – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday –
You’re looking to buy a home. Or perhaps you’re looking for your next investment property. Have you considered buying a brand new house? What are the pros and cons of dealing with a new construction? What are the rules around KiwiSaver?
In our 30 minute free webinar, we lay out the basics for you. By the end of the webinar, you should be clear on:
- the LVR rules for building a home
- the different types of building contracts
- the pros and cons of each building contract
- information on KiwiSaver and the HomeStart Grant
- the step by step process of building
- how to structure your mortgage through the build process and after
As with all our webinars, there is no sales pressure and nothing to buy. Just information that puts you in a better position to move forward.
Our webinars run every week on:
- Mondays at 6pm
- Wednesdays at 7pm
- Saturdays at 2pm
- Or you can watch a replay of the previous session immediately
Every Tuesday at 6pm –
Thinking you’d like to be self-employed? Not sure what you’d like? Give us 30 minutes of your time and we’ll show you how easy it is to become a Mortgage Adviser.
Register for our free regular webinar and find out everything you need to know.
Come and join us for our Mortgage Webinar Series. This month we’re bringing you an hour of tips and tricks on how to reduce your mortgage quickly so you can retire with more money. It doesn’t matter if you are going to purchase in the next few years or have owned for 20 years; this seminar is for you.
We will teach you
- how to pay off your mortgage at each bank to avoid fees
- how to pay down your mortgage while protecting yourself for an emergency
- how much you’re going to save and why
This seminar is perfect if:
- you are concerned about reducing your mortgage before your retirement
- your current mortgage reduction strategy isn’t working for you
- you are about to purchase and want to save tens of thousands of dollars over the course of your mortgage
The webinar starts at 6:30pm, 31st October. There will be an opportunity to ask questions with the speakers throughout.
If the time isn’t suitable, register and you will be able to watch it for up to 10 days after. You can even ask questions during the replay which will be answered by email.
Have you ever wanted to start your own business? Has the thought of self-employment ever appealed to you but you’re not sure what you’d like?
Our next Mortgage Adviser’s Career night is being held nationwide via free webinar on the 24th October.
*Important: if the time of the webinar doesn’t suit you, register anyway and watch the replay for up to 10 days after. You can even ask questions during the replay which we will answer via email.*
What’s Mortgage Broking all about?
We love the Mortgage Advice industry and we want to show you how great it is. Imagine turning up to meetings, helping people to save money and then not invoicing them for anything. They get a free service, you get paid by the banks. No late payers to chase; just focus on going out and getting more business.
In this 1 hour seminar, The Mortgage Lab will show you how their Advisers find new business, how much they get paid and how our systems allow you to write twice as much business as the older, clunkier models in the industry.
So if you’re looking for a change of direction in 2018, sign up for our webinar and we will walk you through the process.
Remember to still register if the time doesn’t suit you and watch the replay for up to 10 days after at no extra cost.